Free Mobile Data Solutions Course Now Offered
A two hour interactive, self-paced online course explores how mobile technologies can be used to more effectively collect and disseminate data in order to better meet development goals.
The course, developed by the Global Development Lab at USAID, FHI360, and TechChange, allows participants to learn:
- How to assess a mobile data collection project and its required resources
- How to design a project to achieve the maximum impact possible
- How to implement a project to take advantage of appropriate technologies
- How to visualize and share the collected data with the relevant communities
The course is free and can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection.
Please view the Mobile Data Solutions training
[adapted from resource]
- Free Ebola Online Course Offered by London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- 2015 Winter Global Nursing Symposium
- Call for abstracts for Nigeria FP conference
For other events related to HRH and global health, see the IntraHealth International Events page.