Resource Spotlight: HRH GRC Launches Human Resources Data for Decision-Making eLearning Course
HRH Global Resource Center users can now enroll in a Human Resources Data for Decision-Making eLearning course.
The goal of the course is to build capacity to use health workforce data and information systems for decision-making.
The course targets:
- Leaders and managers of health systems at all levels
- Human resources for health department staff
- Personnel involved with managing, supervising, or planning the health workforce
- Those working with human resources information systems (HRIS).
In addition, the course is intended to build data clerks’ understanding of their role in ensuring that data inputted into information systems are timely and correct. Because this course is designed as an in-service training, some background in health management or data entry for an HRIS is helpful but not required.
The HRH GRC utilizes an an eLearning platform designed to work best in low-bandwidth Internet environments. Because of this, the course contains very few photos or other images or much bandwidth-dependent functionality.
You can find the course listed in the HRH GRC's eLearning portal.
If you have any questions, please contact the HRH GRC.
Past Resource Spotlights
- Creating Technical Assistance Libraries to Capture Tacit Knowledge
- Promoting Gender Equality in the Health Workforce: An Advocacy Tool
- State of the Social Service Workforce 2015 Report: A Multi-Country Review