Special Collection: Harmonization for Health in Africa
Harmonization for Health in Africa (HHA) is a collaborative initiative by AfDB, JICA, NORAD, UNAIDS, UNFPA, UNICEF, USAID, WHO and WB to provide regional support to governments in Africa in strengthening their health systems. HHA was created as a mechanism to facilitate and coordinate the process of country-led development in all aspects of health systems strengthening. The collaborating partners focus on providing support in the areas of health financing, human resources for health, pharmaceuticals and supply chains, governance and dervice delivery, infrastructure and ICT.
Latest HHA Resources in the GRC
- Human Resources Crisis in Southern Countries: A Major Obstacle to the Fight Against HIV
- De Plus en Plus de Malades et de Moins en Moins de Soignants: La Crise des Ressources Humaines du Secteur de la Santé en Afrique
- Management and Organization of Health Professionals, and Health Human Resource Management in China
- Synthesis of Focus Group Discussions with Health Workers in Rwanda
- Discovering the Real World: How Health Workers' Early Work Experience affects their Career Preferences - Findings from the Second Wave of a Cohort Study of Young Ethiopian Doctors and Nurses
See all of the HHA resources in the GRC.