Resource Spotlight: That's Improvement: Uganda Focuses on Health Workers
To improve health services, Uganda is focusing on the people that provide quality care. In this short video, Ugandan health workers, managers, and leaders show how the country's efforts to strengthen its health workforce and increase access to quality care are paying off—and how service delivery has improved. Other countries can strengthen their health workforce by adapting the tools and approaches that Uganda has successfully used. [adapted from publisher]
View this resource.
The HRH Global Resource Center has other resources on this topic including:
- Increasing Human Resources for Health
- Women Deliver Delegates on the Importance of Skilled Health Workers
For additional resources on this topic, visit the HRH Overview subject category.
Past Resource Spotlights
- Mozambique: Strengthening the Community Health Worker Supply Chain
- One Student, One Family Program: Health Sciences Fostering Communities and Professionals
- Association between Health Worker Motivation and Healthcare Quality Efforts in Ghana