Resource Spotlight: Managing Human Resources for Health Online Course
Within the broad subject field of human resource development, human resource management is the most substantial area, as it involves all aspects of personnel management as well as issues of capacity, training, etc. This free online course introduces the scope and context of human resource management in the health sector. It consists of four units: Human Resources Management in Context; Being a Human Resource Manager; Managing People I; Managing People II. [from introduction]
View this resource.
The HRH Global Resource Center has other resources on this topic including:
- Strengthening Human Resource Management to Improve Health Outcomes
- Human Resource Management Interventions to Improve Health Workers' Performance in Low and Middle Income Countries: a Realist Review
- District Management Study: a National Summary Report
For additional resources on this topic, visit the Human Resources Management subject category.
Past Resource Spotlights
- African Christian Health Associations: Joining Forces for Improving Human Resources for Health
- Health Workforce Development Planning in the Sultanate of Oman: a Case Study
- Human Resources and Financing for the Health Sector in Malawi