Webinar Series Begins on Training Health Workers for Ebola
More than 15 international health organizations, led by mPowering Frontline Health Workers and IntraHealth International, are sharing information related to the Ebola response through webinar discussions and an online Resource Center.
The free webinar series, Training Health Workers for Ebola: Protection, Detection, and Response, will run on October 21, 23, 28, and 30.
Registration information is available at: http://techchange.org/live-events/training-health-workers-for-ebola/. The webinars will be available for viewing at www.techchange.org after the air dates.
The presentations and discussions in the webinars will cover the following issues:
- How to leverage currently available resources to train, support, and communicate with frontline health workers and others involved in the direct Ebola response through mobile technology;
- Ways to connect implementers to resources, collaborators, & sources of information;
- Improving opportunities to enable implementers and programmers to share efforts, collaborate, and avoid duplication.
- IntraHealth International’s Ebola Response Activities
- Updated Guidelines for Warehousing Health Commodities
- Find the GRC on Facebook and Twitter
For other events related to HRH and global health, see the IntraHealth International Events page.