IntraHealth International’s Ebola Response Activities
The ongoing Ebola outbreak in West Africa is the largest in history—and the first urban Ebola epidemic. The virus has infected more than 5,000 people and killed more than 2,600 since March. The crisis now threatens not only health in the region but also economic growth, food security, and political stability.
IntraHealth International, as a global champion of health workers, has responded with the following activities to support health workers in Ebola-affected countries as they perform their life-saving jobs.
This page (pdf) provides an overview of IntraHealth’s Ebola response, such as creating an Ebola mHEALTH Course and Ebola mLearning Webinars for Healthworkers. [adapted from resource]
Here is a link to those resources: http://www.intrahealth.org/files/media/ebola/IntraHealth_Ebola_Response_Activities.pdf
Here are other updates on IntraHealth International's work on Ebola:
- mHero Updates Health Workers on Ebola in Real Time
- Ebola Outbreak Underscores Need for Stronger Frontline Health Workforce in West Africa
- Mobile Technology Can Equip Health Workers for Ebola Challenges Ahead
This page outlines all IntraHealth International's Ebola reports.
- Updated Guidelines for Warehousing Health Commodities
- Find the GRC on Facebook and Twitter
- Deadline nears for educational materials grant
For other events related to HRH and global health, see the IntraHealth International Events page.