Resource Spotlight: No Child Out of Reach: Time to End the Health Worker Crisis
This report comes at an opportune moment, as the international community begins to acknowledge the implications of the health worker shortage. In September, world leaders will meet at the UN General Assembly where they will have the chance to take steps to end the health worker crisis. They must strengthen their commitment to boost the global health workforce between now and 2015.
This report makes the case for immediate and concrete action, both at the highest international political level and at the national level in every country with a health worker shortage. [from preface]
View this resource.
The HRH Global Resource Center has other resources on this topic including:
- Health Worker Shortages and Global Justice
- Support the Workforce
- How to Bridge the Gap in Human Resources for Health
For additional resources on this topic, visit the HRH Overview subject category.
Past Resource Spotlights
- Comprehensive Framework for Human Resources for Health System Development in Fragile and Post-Conflict State
- Evaluating the Quality of Care for Severe Pregnancy Complications, The WHO Near-Miss Approach
- Distance Learning for Health: What Works