HRH Global Resource Center February Newsletter
- The GRC collection has reached more than 3,000 resources. CapacityPlus has posted a blog featuring reflections on this milestone.
- News articles this month include:
- 4th Annual Virtual International Day of the Midwife
- 39th Annual International Conference on Global Health: Setting Priorities and Finding Linkages
- Grant for Task Shifting for Improvement of Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Services
- International Conference on Health Informatics
- Launch of the Frontline Health Workers Coalition
- Resource Spotlights include:
- The GRC currently has 3,032 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page.
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.