HRH Global Resource Center April Newsletter
- The GRC published the second of its new interview series: HRH Policy Advocacy Leaders in Action Interview with Marshall Stowell, the Director of Corporate Marketing, Communications and Advocacy for PSI, who shares his insights on policy advocacy in global health.
- News articles this month:
- Resource Spotlights include:
- The GRC currently has 3,096 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page.
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.