HRH Global Resource Center June Newsletter
- The GRC's eLearning platform now has 639 registered learners from 92 countries.
- eHealth & mHealth has been added to the GRC's subject collection.
- The GRC published two interviews as part of the new interview series: HRH Policy Advocacy Leaders in Action Interview: Jeff Meer who shares insights from his work to build the Public Health Institute's practice in global health advocacy; and HRH Policy Advocacy Leaders in Action Interview: Donna Barry who talks about Partner's in Health’s advocacy and policy efforts in research teams and in the field.
- Qatar has been added to the geographic focus areas.
- News articles this month:
- Resource Spotlights include:
- The GRC currently has 3,151 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page.
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.