HRH Global Resource Center August Newsletter
- As part of the its interview series, the GRC published: HRH Policy Advocacy Leaders in Action Interview: Betsy McCallon with the Deputy Executive Director of the White Ribbon Alliance, who shares her experiences in policy advocacy for global health.
- The GRC would like to congratulate the 13 newly certified iHRIS Administrators from the University of Dar es Salaam who took the GRC's iHRIS Administrator Level 1 final exam as part of the University's Software Freedom Day, sponsored by Dr. Juma Lungo.
- News articles this month:
- Resource Spotlights include:
- The GRC currently has 3,206 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page.
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.