HRH Global Resource Center October Newsletter
- News articles this month include:
- Resource Spotlights include:
- Health Policy Toolkit
- Labour Market for Human Resources for Health in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- Effect of UK Policy on Medical Migration: A Time Series Analysis of Physician Registration Data
- Health Workforce Governance and Leadership Capacity in the African Region: HRH Units in Ministries of Health
- The GRC currently has 3,366 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page.
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.