HRH Global Resource Center January Newsletter
- The GRC has added two new features: "Health Workers on YouTube," which provides access to videos about HRH issues; and "Health Workers on Twitter," a dynamically updated feed of trending information about health workers. Both blocks are located on the left sidebar of the site on all pages other than the homepage.
- News articles this month include:
- Increase in Skilled Midwives in Afghanistan Leads to More Women Surviving Childbirth
- Human Resources Collaborative: Improving Maternal and Child Care in Niger
- The GRC currently has 3,469 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page.
Resource Spotlights include:
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.