The HRH Global Resource Center collaborates with projects, organizations and groups working in the field of HRH to:
- provide access to front-line HRH documents and tools produced by groups that do not have a website;
- further the dissemination of key HRH collections and highlight the innovative work of other organizations; and
- serve as a knowledge base for projects that wish to produce or identify HRH resources to support their work without developing and maintaining a comprehensive library.
Current Special Collections
- Directorate General of Human Resources for Health Development (DGHRD), the Federal Ministry of Sudan's oversight agency for strategic and operational issues pertinent to HRH development
- Harmonization for Health in Africa, a collaborative initiative that provides regional support to governments in Africa in strengthening their health systems
Contact us for more information about special collections.