HRH Global Resource Center April Newsletter
- The GRC has launched a new Special Collections feature that enables collaboration with projects, organizations and groups working in the field of HRH to provide access to front-line HRH documents and tools. There are two collections available.
- The Directorate General of Human Resources for Health Development (DGHRD) of the Federal Ministry of Sudan is now partnering with the GRC on a DGHRD Special Collection to host the agency’s materials that otherwise would not be available online.
- News articles this month include:
- Resource Spotlights include:
- The GRC currently has 3,611 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page.
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.