HRH Global Resource Center July Newsletter
- The GRC's eLearning course, An Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation of Human Resources for Health now has over 1,000 registered users, making it one of the most active HRH courses online.
- News articles this month include:
- Resource Spotlights include:
- The GRC currently has 3,819 resources. You can see all of the latest additions on our Latest Resources Page.
HRH Global Resource Center
A digital library devoted to human resources for health (HRH)
We welcome your feedback and contributions.
- Global Health Workforce Alliance Knowledge Centre
- Human Resources for Health Knowledge Hub
- CHW Central
The HRH Global Resource Center is a knowledge management service of CapacityPlus, a partnership led by IntraHealth International. This e-newsletter is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of CapacityPlus, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.