Resource Spotlight: Health Policy Toolkit
This toolkit offers health policy stakeholders and practitioners online access to a growing collection of information about policies and practices that can help enhance the contribution of the private sector to important health goals in developing countries. It includes modules on the fundamentals of public sector stewardship towards the private health sector, the importance of the private health sector, and policy mechanisms governments can use to better engage the private health sector; assessment; engagement; and capacity development of the private sector health workforce [adapted from publisher].
View this resource.
The HRH Global Resource Center has other resources on this topic including:
- Taking the Pulse of Policy: The Policy Implementation Assessment Tool
- Governance and Human Resources for Health
- Improving the Implementation of Health Workforce Policies through Governance: a Review of Case Studies
For additional resources on this topic, visit the Policy subject category.
Past Resource Spotlights
- Labour Market for Human Resources for Health in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- Effect of UK Policy on Medical Migration: A Time Series Analysis of Physician Registration Data
- Preparing the Next Generation of Community Health Workers: The Power of Technology for Training