Resource Spotlight: Supportive Supervision of Supply Chain Personnel
This nine-minute video illustrates that through supportive supervision, managers teach, motivate and collaborate with facility staff to better deliver health products to clients.
Supervisory visits, the video explains, are the best way to deal with small problems before they grow into something larger.
View this resource.
The HRH Global Resource Center has other resources on this topic including:
- Improving Health through the Social Quality Approach in 800 Communes in Madagascar
- Applying the HRH Action Framework to Develop Sustainable Excellence in the Health Supply Chain Workforce
- Human Resource Capacity Development in Public Health Supply Chain Management: Assessment Guide and Tool
For additional resources on this topic, visit the Supply Chain subject category.
Past Resource Spotlights
- Physician Tracking in Sub-Saharan Africa: Current Initiatives and Opportunities
- mHealth Support Tools for Improving the Performance of Frontline Health Workers: An Inventory and Analytical Review
- Diffusion of e-health innovations in ‘post-conflict’ settings: a qualitative study on the personal experiences of health workers