Shaping the Future: Regulation of Health Professionals
The second World Health Professions Conference on Regulation will be held in Geneva on Februaruy 18-19, 2010. The aim of the conference will be to shape the future of health professional regulation within the context of global health systems' redisign and evoloving roles, always keeping in mind that public protection is the primary objective of health professional regulation.
The objectives are to:
- Debate the future control and direction of health professionals' regulation within the context of changing scopes' of practice;
- Examine the regulatory and professional issues related to the international migration of health professionals; and
- Critically evaluate the relationship between health professional education, regulation and standards of practice.
Adapted from conference website.
For more information, visit the conference website.
- 4th Routine Health Information Network International Workshop
- Call for Papers for Special Issue of Midwifery
- Alliances for Global Health Education: Learning from South-South Collaboration